• In the show, if participators answer twenty problems that the host mentioned correctly, they will get five hundreds thousand U.S. dollars as a prize
• In conclusion, issue of whether parents are the best teachers is a complex one, requiring subjective judgement, consequently, there are no easy or certain answers.
First of all, children can earn money from their jobs, although there isn’t too much, but they will keep their salary gingerliness.
The second argument-it might have been noticed by others-is that in some occasion, it is quite difficult to compare parents to teachers because parents are a kind of people, teachers are a kind of vocation.
•They shocked their friends, devastated their families, crushed their best friends.
• The show is so compelling but attractive.
• To some extends, I agree with the author’s general assertion that if parents also have a comprehensive sense of professional knowledge.
——To some extends应改为To some extent
• For example, when a doctor faces a patient who has got cancer, the doctor cannot tell the truth, for the truth may cause the patient’s immediate death.
• According to a comprehensive investigation which is carried out by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences shows that there is an increase in the number of university students who are taking part-time jobs.
• However, the questions such as "Have you ever regretted marrying your husband" may be very privacy and embarrassingly.
• All of the players gonna to tell the truth in attempt to win $500,000.
• In addition, I think people shoudn’t always tell the truth to others.
• Another point is that young people are more aggressive and energetic, and it’s suitable for them to choose such jobs, which will provide them with rich experience that is essential for their future success.
• Some people claimed that news media has enormous influence and is a detrimental creation.
• They also mention that in modern society there are too much entertainment bothering them as the huge gap lying between them and the success.